Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Václav Šíp, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Referred to in
ISI Web of KnowledgeSM, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database; CAB Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, SCOPUS, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
The impact factor: 2010 – 0.594, 2011 - 0.532, 2012 - 0.385, 2013 - 0.486
5-Year Impact Factor in 2013 - 0.490
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
tel. + 420 227 010 373, fax: + 420 227 010 116