Horticultural Science (HORTSCI)ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture, fruit growing, vegetable growing, floriculture, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of the European temperate zone and countries with a similar climate. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Referred to in
ISI Web of KnowledgeSM, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, Agrindex of Agris/FAO database, CAB Abstracts, Horticulturae Abstracts, BIOSIS Previews, EMBiology, Plant Breeding Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, SCOPUS
The impact factor: 2009 - 0.600, 2010 - 0.533, 2011 - 0.477, 2012 - 0.786, 2013 - 0.920
5-Year Impact Factor in 2012 - 0.882, 2013 - 0.905
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
Tel.: + 420 227 010 606; Fax: +420 227 010 116