Journal of Forest Science (JFS)ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board presided by the Honorary Chairman Prof. RNDr. Ing. Michal V. Marek, DrSc.
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Křížková
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Referred to in
Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database, BIOSIS Previews®, CAB Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, Elsevier’s Bibliographic Databases, SCOPUS, TOXLINE PLUS, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Google Scholar, CNKI
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank – SCOPUS): 2015 – 0.356 – Q2 (Forestry)Licence terms
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Mgr. Petra Křížková
Phone: + 420 227 010 355, e-mail: jfs
Journal of Forest Science
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic