Journal of Forest Science (JFS)ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board presided by the Honorary Chairman Prof. RNDr. Ing. Michal V. Marek, DrSc.
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Jana Janovcová
- The journal is published monthly
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Referred to in
Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database, BIOSIS Previews®, CAB Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, Elsevier’s Bibliographic Databases, SCOPUS, TOXLINE PLUS
Address for correspondence
Journal of Forest Science
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
Tel.: + 420 227 010 355, Fax: + 420 227 010 116