Plant Protection Science (PPS)ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
ISI Web of KnowledgeSM, Web of Science® Agrindex of AGRIS database, Bibliographie der Pflanzenschutzliteratur (Phytomed database), Biological Abstracts of Biosis (BIOSIS Previews database), Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, Current Contents®/Agriculture, Biology and Environmental Sciences, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Elsevier Bibliographic Databases, Pest Directory database, Review of Agricultural Entomology. Review of Plant Pathology of CAB International Information Services (CAB Abstracts), SCOPUS
Impact factor (Web of Science – Thomson Reuters): 2015 – 0.661
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank – SCOPUS): 2015 – 0,279 – Q3 (Agronomy and Crop Science)
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
RNDr. Marcela Braunová
Phone: + 420 227 010 233, e-mail: pps
Plant Protection Science
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic