Veterinární medicína (VETMED)
see also http://vetmed.vri.czISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Zuzana Karlíková
- The journal is published monthly
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
Full papers from Vol. 46 (2001), abstracts from 1992 to 2000, Bulletins for the authors, Instructions for authors, Reference Manager style and Declaration form are available at http://vetmed.vri.cz
ISI Web of KnowledgeSM, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, Current Contents®/Agriculture, Biology and Environmental Sciences, Animal Breeding Abstracts, Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database, CAB Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, SCOPUS, TOXLINE PLUS
Impact factor (Web of Science – Thomson Reuters): 2015 – 0.560
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank – SCOPUS): 2014 – 0,313 – Q2 (Veterinary (miscellaneous))
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ing. Zdenka Radosova
Phone: + 420 227 010 352, e-mail: vetmed
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic