Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Ing. František Jílek, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Kheilová
- The journal is published monthly
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Abstracted / Indexed in
ISI Web of Knowledge®, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, Current Contents®/Agriculture, Biology and Environmental Sciences, Animal Breeding Abstracts, Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database, CAB Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, SCOPUS, TOXLINE PLUS
The impact factor: 2006 – 0.421, 2007 – 0.633, 2008 – 0.735, 2009 - 1.008, 2010 - 1.190, 2011 - 1.079, 2012 - 0.922, 2013 - 0.871
5-Year Impact Factor in 2012 - 1.000, 2013 - 0.857
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Address for correspondence
Czech Journal of Animal Science
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
165 21 Praha 6, Czech Republic