Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. MVDr. Ing. František Jílek, DrSc., prof. Ing. Linhart Otomar, DrSc., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., prof. Jana Pickova, prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ing. Gabriela Vladyková
- The journal is published monthly
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Abstracted / Indexed in
ISI Web of Knowledge®, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, Current Contents®/Agriculture, Biology and Environmental Sciences, Animal Breeding Abstracts, Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database, CAB Abstracts, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, SCOPUS, TOXLINE PLUS
Impact factor (Web of Science – Thomson Reuters): 2015 – 0.809
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank – SCOPUS): 2014 – 0,513 – Q2 (Animal Science and Zoology)
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ing. Gabriela Vladyková
Czech Journal of Animal Science
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
165 21 Praha 6, Czech Republic