Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. MVDr. Ing. František Jílek, DrSc., prof. Ing. Linhart Otomar, DrSc., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., prof. Jana Pickova, prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ing. Gabriela Vladyková
- The journal is published monthly
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Effect of glutamine and/or probiotic (Enterococcus faecium) feed supplementation on piglet performance, intestines structure, and antibacterial activity
Effects of dietary conjugated linoleic acid on lipid peroxidation in breast and thigh muscles of broiler chickens
Growth, carcass, and physiological traits of growing male China Micro-ducks fed various levels of dietary crude fibre