Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Filip, CSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published six time a year
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Abstracted / Indexed in
ISI Web of Knowledge®, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, ISI Alerting Services®, Current Contents®/Agriculture, Biology and Environmental Sciences®, Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database, Cambridge Scientific Abstract, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Elsevier's Bibliographic Databases, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, Dairy Science Abstracts, Chemical Abstracts, CAB Abstracts, FROSTI, PASCAL (INIST), SCOPUS, TOXLINE PLUS
The impact factor: 2006 – 0.387, 2007 – 0.448, 2008 – 0.472, 2009 - 0.602, 2010 - 0.413, 2011 - 0.522, 2012 - 0.685
5-Year Impact Factor in 2012: 0.858
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Address for correspondence
Czech Journal of Food Sciences
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
tel. + 420 227 010 233, fax: + 420 227 010 116