Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Filip, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Inés Abela Hofbauerová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Honey Sold Directly by Producers in the Silesian Region of Poland as a Source of Clostridium botulinum
Types A, B, E, and F
The 18O/16O Ratio of Retail Moravian Wines from the Czech Republic in Comparison with European Wines
Improved Chromatic and Sensory Characteristics of Plavac Mali Wines – Efficiency of Maceration Enzymes
Antioxidant Capacity and Lipid Peroxidation Products of Carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) Meat Stored in Refrigeration Conditions with Addition of Herbs or Vegetables