Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Filip, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Inés Abela Hofbauerová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Innovations in the Food Packaging Market – Intelligent Packaging – a Review
Finger Millet Bioactive Compounds, Bioaccessibility, and Potential Health Effects – a Review
Flaxseed Varieties: Composition and Influence on the Growth of Probiotic Microorganisms in Milk
Optimisation of an Extraction Technique of Fish Allergens Suitable for Detection and Diagnosis
Antioxidant Properties and Production of Monacolin K, Citrinin, and Red Pigments during Solid State Fermentation of Purple Rice (Oryzae sativa) Varieties by Monascus purpureus
Discrimination of Producing Areas of Astragalus membranaceus Using Electronic Nose and UHPLC-PDA Combined with Chemometrics
Functional Pasta with Tomato By-product as a Source of Antioxidant Compounds and Dietary Fibre
Effect of Cosolvents (polyols) on Structural and Foaming Properties of Soy Protein Isolate
Two Resistant Starches Applied in Bread
Evaluation of Total Phenolic Content and Antioxidant Activity of Malting and Hulless Barley Grain and Malt Extracts
Chia and Teff as Improvers of Wheat-Barley Dough and Cookies