Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Filip, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Inés Abela Hofbauerová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Prevalence and characteristics of Salmonella in retail poultry and pork meat in the Czech Republic during 2013–2014
Application of InDel markers based on the chloroplast genome sequences for authentication and traceability of tartary and common buckwheat
Influence of germination temperatures on the chemical composition of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) seeds
Potential use of glasswort powder as a salt replacer for production of healthier dry-cured ham products
Optimisation of High Hydrostatic Pressure Assisted Extraction of Anthocyanins from Rabbiteye Blueberry Pomace