Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
|Articles published in 2014 and earlier have been registered to CrossRef.
The authors received DOIs of their articles by email.
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
List of Reviewers 2017
Production of callus mediated gynogenic haploids in winter squash (Cucurbita maxima Duch.) and pumpkin (Cucurbita moschata Duch.)
Multiple DNA markers for evaluation of resistance against Potato virus Y, Potato virus S and Potato leafroll virus
List of field crop varieties registered in the Czech Republic in 2017