Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: RNDr. Miroslav Griga, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Wheat resistance to Fusarium head blight and possibilities of its improvement using molecular marker-assisted selection
A comparative analysis of DNA methylation in diploid and tetraploid apple (Malus × domestica Borkh.)