Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: RNDr. Miroslav Griga, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Comparative transcriptomic analysis reveals a series of single nucleotide polymorphism between red- and white-fleshed loquats (Eriobotrya japonica)
Changes in stem and spike related traits resulting from breeding in Iranian wheat cultivars: associations with grain yield
Germplasm evaluation and molecular selection of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) cultivars with disease resistance in China
Pathotypes of wheat leaf rust (Puccinia triticina Eriks.) and resistance of registered cultivars in the Czech Republic in 2012–2015