Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Assessment of plant biological diversity and soil characteristics in the pure ash tree stand and in mixture with beech (a case study of Lavij-Noor, Iran)
Multivariate analysis for assessment of the tree populations based on dendrometric data with an example of similarity among Norway spruce subpopulations
Influence of site conditions and silvicultural practice on the wood density of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) – a case study from the Doksy locality, Czech Republic
Soil fertility and productivity estimation of Pinus pinaster Aiton reforestations in Central and Northeast Chalcidice in Northern Greece