Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board presided by the Honorary Chairman Prof. RNDr. Ing. Michal V. Marek, DrSc.
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Křížková
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Assessing the amount of soil organic matter and soil properties in high mountain forests in Central Anatolia and the effects of climate and altitude
Application of a model for the evaluation of the “Visitor Satisfaction” in a nature reserve of South Italy
Biomass allocation, leaf gas exchange and nutrient uptake of hazelnut seedlings in response to Trichoderma harzianum and Glomus intraradices inoculation
Modelling individual tree diameter growth for Norway spruce in the Czech Republic using a generalized algebraic difference approach