Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
LIST OF REVIEWERS – 2017
The prospect of micropropagating Gonystylus bancanus (Miq.) Kurz, a tropical peat swamp forest timber species through tissue culture technique – Review
Effect of wood ash mulch on growth of Scots pine seedlings after transplanting into peat soil: A pilot study
Evaluation of total time consumption in harvester technology deployment in conditions of the forest sector of the Czech Republic