Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Innovative approaches in forest management – the application of a business model to designing a small-scale forestry strategy
Evaluation of survival and growth of Picea abies (L.) H. Karst. and Picea obovata Ledeb. provenances in the north of Russia
Modelling and mapping of soil damage caused by harvesting in Caspian forests (Iran) using CART and RF data mining techniques
Estimation of diameter at breast height from mobile laser scanning data collected under a heavy forest canopy