Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board presided by the Honorary Chairman Prof. RNDr. Ing. Michal V. Marek, DrSc.
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Křížková
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Changes in the nutrition and health status of young Norway spruce stands in the Krkonoše Mts. in a 17-year period
Growth performance and lignin content of Acacia mangium Willd. and Acacia auriculiformis A. Cunn. ex Benth. under normal and stressed conditions