Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
INDEX OF VOLUME 53 (2017) – AUTHORS INDEX – AUTHORS INSTITUTIONS INDEX
Responses of rice to Rhizoctonia solani and its toxic metabolite in relation to expression of Osmyb4 transcription factor
Activity of metalaxyl-M+mancozeb, fosetyl-Al, and phosphorous acid against Phytophthora crown and root rot of apricot and cherry caused by Phytophthora palmivora
Efficacy of certain common ferns against red spider mite Oligonychus coffeae and tea mosquito bug Helopeltis theivora infesting tea
Occurrence of oriental chestnut gall wasp Dryocosmus kuriphilus (Hymenoptera, Cynipidae) in Slovakia – short communication
First record of Halyomorpha halys and mass occurrence of Nezara viridula in Slovakia (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Pentatomidae)
Monoxenic rearing of Ditylenchus weischeri and D. dipsaci and microplot examination of the host suitability of yellow pea to D. weischeri