Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Identification of rhizobacteria that increase yield and plant tolerance to angular leaf spot disease in cucumber
Influence of selected fungicides registered in the Czech Republic for winter oilseed rape on in vitro Sclerotinia sclerotiorum mycelial growth
Seasonal fluctuation of Agriotes lineatus, A. obscurus and A. sputator click beetles caught using pheromone traps in Poland