Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Fusarium–plant interaction: state of the art – a review
Differentiation of the disease caused by Aphanomyces cochlioides and girth scab on sugar beet roots – a review
Activity of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPRs) in the biocontrol of tomato Fusarium wilt
Fusarium oxysporum (F221-B) as biocontrol agent against plant pathogenic fungi in vitro and in hydroponics
Occurrence of Scaphoideus titanus Ball and some other Auchenorrhyncha in the vineyards of western Slovakia
Entomopathogen Metarhizium anisopliae promotes the early development of peanut root
Negative correlations between the susceptibilities of Czech and Slovak pollen beetle populations to lambda-cyhalothrin and chlorpyrifos-ethyl in 2014 and 2015