Plant, Soil and Environment (PSE)ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Abstracts are comprised in the databases
ISI Web of KnowledgeSM, Web of Science®, Science Citation Index Expanded®, Agricola, Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO databáze, AGRIS International, CAB Abstracts, Current Contents®/Agriculture, Biology and Environmental Sciences, Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, SCOPUS, TOXLINE Plus
The impact factor: 2009 - 0.697, 2010 - 1.076, 2011 - 1.078, 2012 - 1.113, 2013 - 1.113
5-Year Impact Factor in 2012 - 1.207, 2013 - 1.279
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Address for correspondence
Plant, Soil and Environment
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
Tel. + 420 606 402 207, Fax: + 420 227 010 116