Plant, Soil and Environment (PSE)
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Effects of maize and winter wheat grown under different cultivation techniques on biological activity of soil
The contents of free amino acids and elements in As-hyperaccumulator Pteris cretica and non-hyperaccumulator Pteris straminea during reversible senescence