Research in Agricultural Engineering (RAE)
ISSN 1212-9151 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9376 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská technika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Zdeněk Pastorek, CSc., prof.hc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
- Publication in the RAE is free of charge
original scientific papers, short communications, information, and studies covering all areas of agricultural engineering, agricultural technology, processing of agricultural products, countryside buildings and related problems from ecology, energetics, economy, ergonomy and applied physics and chemistry. Papers are published in English.
Evaluation of new biodegradable fluid on the basis of accelerated durability test, FTIR and ICP spectroscopy
Temperature changes of I-V characteristics of photovoltaic cells as a consequence of the Fermi energy level shift
Heating and emission properties of waste biomass in burner furnace
Effect of moisture and region of cut on cassava stalk properties in biomass applications
Investigation of locust bean husk char adsorbability in heavy metal removal