Soil and Water Research (SWR)
ISSN 1801-5395 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9384 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 2006
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Josef Kozák, DrSc., Dr.h.c.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published as a quarterly
original papers, short communications and critical reviews from all fields of science and engineering related to soil and water and their interactions in natural and man-modified landscapes, with a particular focus on agricultural land use. The fields encompassed include, but are not limited to, the basic and applied soil science, soil hydrology, irrigation and drainage of lands, hydrology, management and revitalisation of small water streams and small water reservoirs, including fishponds, soil erosion research and control, drought and flood control, wetland restoration and protection, surface and ground water protection in therms of their quantity and quality, good agricultural practices, land consolidation and other measures for improving and protecting soils and all other elements of the environment in small agricultural and forested catchments. Socio-economic issues are not excluded. The journal is open to authors from all parts of the world irrespective of their professional background and affiliation. Papers are published in English.
INDEX OF VOLUME 12 (2017)
Use of terraces to reduce overland flow and soil erosion, comparison of the HEC-HMS model and the KINFIL model application
Assessment of soil heavy metal pollution in a former mining area – before and after the end of mining activities
Comparative study on microbial community structure across orchard soil, cropland soil, and unused soil
Effect of treated sewage effluents on plant cover and soil at Wadi Al Rummah, Qassim Region, Saudi Arabia