ISSN 0139-570X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9295 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská ekonomika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Jeníček, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Vendula Pospíšilová Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects from the sphere of economics, management, informatics, ecology, social economy and sociology. An extensive scope of subjects in fact covers the whole of agribusiness, that means economic relations of suppliers and producers of inputs for agriculture and food industry, problems from the aspects of social economy and rural sociology and finally the economics of the population nutrition. Papers are published in English.
Implementing selected strategic documents focused on increasing efficiency and competitiveness of agricultural enterprises in the Czech Republic
Measurement of technical efficiency in the case of heterogeneity of technologies used between firms – Based on evidence from Polish crop farms