Agricultural Economics (AGRICECON)
ISSN 0139-570X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9295 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská ekonomika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Jeníček, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Alena Rottová
- The journal is published monthly
|Articles published in 2014 and earlier have been registered to CrossRef.
The authors received DOIs of their articles by email.
original scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects from the sphere of economics, management, informatics, ecology, social economy and sociology. Since 1993 the papers continually treat problems which were published in the journal Sociologie venkova a zemědělství until now. An extensive scope of subjects in fact covers the whole of agribusiness, that means economic relations of suppliers and producers of inputs for agriculture and food industry, problems from the aspects of social economy and rural sociology and finally the economics of the population nutrition. Papers are published in English.
Agricultural R&D, spatial spillover and regional economic growth in different R&D sectors of performance: evidence from a spatial panel in regions of the EU-28