ISSN 0139-570X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9295 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská ekonomika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Jeníček, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Vendula Pospíšilová Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects from the sphere of economics, management, informatics, ecology, social economy and sociology. An extensive scope of subjects in fact covers the whole of agribusiness, that means economic relations of suppliers and producers of inputs for agriculture and food industry, problems from the aspects of social economy and rural sociology and finally the economics of the population nutrition. Papers are published in English.
Changes in agrarian structure in the EU during the period 2010–2016 in terms of typological groups of countries
Is Michał Kalecki's theory of investment applicable today? The case study of agricultural holdings in the EU countries