ISSN 0139-570X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9295 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská ekonomika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Jeníček, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Vendula Pospíšilová Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects from the sphere of economics, management, informatics, ecology, social economy and sociology. An extensive scope of subjects in fact covers the whole of agribusiness, that means economic relations of suppliers and producers of inputs for agriculture and food industry, problems from the aspects of social economy and rural sociology and finally the economics of the population nutrition. Papers are published in English.
The Agricultural Economics journal invites the continual submission of standard manuscripts.
Instructions for authors of XVI Congress of the European Association of Agricultural Economists (EAAE) contributed papers are available here.
A longitudinal and cross-sectional analysis of the distribution of Common Agricultural Policy aids in European countries
The role of innovative work behaviour and knowledge-based dynamic capabilities in increasing the innovative performance of agricultural enterprises