Agricultural Economics (AGRICECON)
ISSN 0139-570X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9295 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská ekonomika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Jeníček, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Vendula Pospíšilová Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
original scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects from the sphere of economics, management, informatics, ecology, social economy and sociology. Since 1993 the papers continually treat problems which were published in the journal Sociologie venkova a zemědělství until now. An extensive scope of subjects in fact covers the whole of agribusiness, that means economic relations of suppliers and producers of inputs for agriculture and food industry, problems from the aspects of social economy and rural sociology and finally the economics of the population nutrition. Papers are published in English.
Differentiation in the production potential and efficiency of farms in the member states of the European Union
Consumer purchasing behaviour for “biodiversity-friendly” vegetable products: increasing importance of informal relationships
Investigation of asymmetric impulse responses between average consumption propensity and average food consumption propensity of household in Korea
Dynamic and spillover effects of USA import refusals on China’s agricultural trade: Evidence from monthly data
Risk in agriculture: An overview of the theoretical insights and recent development trends during last decade – A review