ISSN 0139-570X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9295 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská ekonomika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Jeníček, DrSc.
- Co-editor: Ing. Jarmila Curtiss, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Barbora Vobrubová
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects from the sphere of economics, management, informatics, ecology, social economy and sociology. An extensive scope of subjects covers the whole of agribusiness, which means economic relations of suppliers and producers of inputs for agriculture and food industry, problems from the aspects of social economy and rural sociology, and finally the economics of the population nutrition. Papers are published in English.
Increasing the work engagement of agrarian enterprise employees through the support of the direct manager, organisational trust and job autonomy
Linking green intellectual capital with green innovation: Examining the roles of green dynamic capabilities and 'motivation to achieve legitimacy'
Employee motivation during the time of the crisis in agricultural and forestry organizations: Case study