Instructions for Authors of EAAE Congress 2021 Contributed Papers
The Agricultural Economics journal (AGRICECON) offers the publication of contributed papers accepted at the European Association of Agricultural Economists Congress 2021 (EAAE Congress 2021) under the following conditions:
- The contributed paper accepted by the EAAE Congress 2021 should be modified to comply with the Instructions for Authors of AGRICECON, and the paper should have an appropriate scientific level.
- The content of the paper must be original and not been published elsewhere.
- The information about the oral presentation at the EAAE Congress 2021 will be cited in the footnote of the published paper, and the contributed paper will be cited in the list of references.
- The Editorial Board of the AGRICECON reserves the right not to accept the article that has not meet the relevant requirements.
- The majority of accepted papers will be published gradually and preferentially in 2021.
Instructions for submission:
- Revise the contributed paper to comply with the Instructions for Authors of the journal.
- Submit the manuscript to the Editorial System of the journal.
- Submit an Accompanying Letter, in which you state that the manuscript is based on a contributed paper from EAAE Congress 2021 to ensure administration of the manuscript is specifically for „Congress Mode Review Process“. Required information: title and authors‘ collective of the EAAE Congress 2021 contributed paper.
The submission of the manuscripts to the editorial system can begin at present.
The deadline for the submission of the manuscripts: October 31, 2021.