Czech Journal of Animal Science
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ph.D., Ing. Filip Jančík, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.,
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Čermáková, Ph.D., Mgr. Zuzana Karlíková
- The journal published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal is focused on the farm animal management.
The journal publishes original scientific papers and critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Intake and digestibility in cattle grazing temperate grass associated with legume and/or energetic supplementation
Combinations of Trolox and ascorbic acid have a beneficial effect on in vitro maturation of pig oocytes
Association of sodium butyrate and phytase on the performance, bone quality and intestinal development in broilers
Effects of ozonation on water quality and pikeperch (Sander lucioperca) performance in a recirculating aquaculture system