Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Otomar Linhart, DrSc., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Vladyková, Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ph.D.,
- The journal is published monthly
Change of the online submission system !!
Dear authors, reviewers, editors and co-editors,
It will be a major change for the editors as well and we hope the transition will be as painless as possible. Nevertheless, your cooperation and patience will be appreciated.
For new submissions – please use “New Submission/Login on this page.
Manuscripts submitted until the May 23, 2018 will be handled via the previous system (login here) until all of them have been processed.
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Placental characteristics of German Landrace sows and their relationships to different fertility parameters
Discriminant analysis of colour measurements reveals allele dosage effect of ASIP/MC1R in bay horses
Incorporation of two levels of black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens L.) larvae fat or extruded linseed in diets of growing rabbits: effects on growth performance and diet digestibility
Genetic differences in eggshell ultrastructural properties of Saudi native chicken breeds kept at high ambient temperatures