Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Otomar Linhart, DrSc., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Vladyková, Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ph.D.,
- The journal is published monthly
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Comparison of different semen extenders and cryoprotectant agents to enhance cryopreservation of rabbit spermatozoa
Influence of interspecific hybridization on fitness-related traits in Siberian sturgeon and Russian sturgeon
mRNA Expression of CYP2E1, CYP2A19, CYP1A2, HSD3B, SULT1A1 and SULT2A1 genes in surgically castrated, immunologically castrated, entire male and female pigs and correlation with androstenone, skatole, indole and Improvac-specific antibody levels