Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. MVDr. Ing. František Jílek, DrSc., prof. Ing. Otomar Linhart, DrSc., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., prof. Jana Pickova, prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ing. Gabriela Vladyková
- The journal is published monthly
|Articles published in 2014 and earlier have been registered to CrossRef.|
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Rumen undegradable protein (RUP) and its intestinal digestibility after steam flaking of cereal grains