Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Otomar Linhart, DrSc., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Vladyková, Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ph.D.,
- The journal is published monthly
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Effects of chilled storage and pH of activating solution on different motility parameters in burbot (Lota lota) sperm
Demographic structure and genetic diversity of the endangered Bísaro pig: Evolution and current status