Czech Journal of Animal Science
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Filip Jančík, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.,
- Executive Editor: Ing. Karolina Tučková, Mgr. Zuzana Karlíková
- The journal published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal is focused on farm animal management.
The journal publishes original scientific papers and critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology, and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish, and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
The associative effects of sunflower straw, sunflower plate, sunflower seed shells associated with concentrate and alfalfa evaluated by using an in vitro gas production technique
Effect of carboxymethyl chito-oligosaccharide on cysteine absorption in intestinal porcine epithelial cells
Effects of dietary Astragalus mongholicus, Astragalus polysaccharides and Lactobacillus on growth performance, immunity and antioxidant status in Qingjiaoma finishing broilers