Czech Journal of Animal Science
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ph.D., Ing. Filip Jančík, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.,
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská, Mgr. Zuzana Karlíková
- The journal published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal is focused on the farm animal management.
The journal publishes original scientific papers and critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Growth performance, mortality and body and carcass characteristics of rabbit fatteners related to crossbreeding of Mecklenburger Schecke sires with dam line of HYLA rabbits
Polymorphism and association of progesterone receptor gene with milk production and reproductive traits of rabbits
Rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) farmed at two different temperatures: Post rigor mortis changes in function of the stunning method