Czech Journal of Animal Science
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Filip Jančík, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc.,
- Executive Editor: Ing. Karolina Tučková, Mgr. Zuzana Karlíková
- The journal published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal is focused on the farm animal management.
The journal publishes original scientific papers and critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
Micelle silymarin supplementation to fattening diet augments daily gain, nutrient digestibility, decreases toxic gas emissions, and ameliorates meat quality of fattening pigs
Analysis of cashmere goat meat by label-free proteomics shows that MYL3 is a potential molecular marker of meat toughness
The impact of different inclusion levels of whole barley in feed on growth performance, carcass, and gastrointestinal traits of broiler chickens
Evolution, characterization and expression analysis of Sox gene family in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)