Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc., Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Vladyková
- The journal is published monthly
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
The haemoglobin subunits alpha and beta: Old and new genetic variants in the Italian Mediterranean buffalo
Milk electrical conductivity in Manchega ewes: Variation throughout milking and relation with mammary gland health status
Effect of early pregnancy on the expression of progesterone receptor and progesterone-induced blocking factor 1 in ovine liver