Czech Journal of Animal Science (CJAS)
ISSN 1212-1819 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9309 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic.
- Published since 1955 (by 1997 under the title Živočišná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Eva Tůmová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Milan Marounek, DrSc., doc. Ing. Luděk Stádník, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Antonín Stratil, DrSc., Ing. Ludmila Zavadilová, CSc., Ing. Kateřina Kheilová, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Vladyková
- The journal is published monthly
Original scientific papers and invited critical reviews covering all areas of genetics and breeding, physiology, reproduction, nutrition and feeds, technology, ethology and economics of cattle, pig, sheep, goat, poultry, fish and other farm animal management. Papers are published in English.
In vitro antimicrobial effect of palm oils rich in medium-chain fatty acids against mastitis-causing Gram-positive bacteria
Expression of NR3C1, INSR and SLC2A4 genes in skeletal muscles and CBG in liver depends on age and breed of pigs
Multiple-factor associative effects of peanut shell combined with alfalfa and concentrate determined by in vitro gas production method