Czech Journal of Food Sciences
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., doc. Ing. Aleš Rajchl, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, microbiology, analysis, engineering, nutrition, and economy). Papers are published in English.
Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) oil exhibits antifungal activity against Aspergillus flavus via disrupting mitochondrial function
Utilisation of waste Agaricus bisporus and Torreya grandis as potential natural additive coating in Agaricus bisporus preservation
Traditional puffed fish cracker ('kemplang Palembang') by microwave-oven method: Physical properties and microstructure evaluation
Transcriptomic analysis identifies differentially expressed genes in purple tender shoots and green mature leaves of Zijuan tea
Packaging types as influencing seed quality in some soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] varieties during storage period
Effects of different pectinase maceration pre-treatments on physicochemical properties of raspberry juice and wine