Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Stárková
- The journal is published six times a year
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Bee breads from two regions of Eastern Ukraine: composition, physical properties and biological activities
Potential of fourier transformed near-infrared (FT-NIR) spectroscopy for rapid analysis of elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.) fruits
In vitro evalution of antibiotic resistance of Lactobacillus bulgaricus strains isolated from traditional dairy products
Purification, characterization and in vitro bile salt-binding capacity of polysaccharides from Armillaria mellea mushroom
Nutritional and technological properties of Tepary bean (Phaseolus acutifolius) cultivated in Mexican Northeast
Comparative study of red yeast rice with high monacolin K, low citrinin concentration and pigments in white rice and brown rice