Czech Journal of Food Sciences
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Comparison of electronic systems with sensory analysis for the quality evaluation of parenica cheese
Impact of antimicrobials, naturally produced by lactic acid bacteria, on the Listeria monocytogenes growth in minced salmon
Modified taro starch as alternative encapsulant for microencapsulation of Lactobacillus plantarum SU-LS 36
The effect of the addition of chilli pepper fruits and refrigerated storage time on the quality of pasteurised canned meat
Screening of Lactobacillus plantarum with broad-spectrum antifungal activity and its application in preservation of golden-red apples
Control of selected fermentation indices by statistically designed experiments in industrial scale beer fermentation