Czech Journal of Food Sciences
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Volatile organic compounds throughout the manufacturing process of Mozzarella di Gioia del Colle PDO cheese
Stickiness and agglomeration of blackberry and raspberry spray dried juices using agave fructans and maltodextrin as carrier agents