Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Filip, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Stárková
- The journal is published six times a year
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Investigation of hepatitis A and E viruses in mussels collected from the Bosphorus, in Istanbul, Turkey – short communication
Effect of modified atmosphere packaging on the shelf life of chilled Ccommon carp (Cyprinus carpio) steaks: chemical and sensory attributes
Effects of storage and processing parameters on pasting properties of Ofada for production of boiled and mashed rice
Effects of the addition of gluten with different disulfide bonds and sulfhydryl concentrations on Chinese white noodle quality
Modelling of the sorption isotherms and determination of the isosteric heat of split pistachios, pistachio kernels and shells