Czech Journal of Food Sciences
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., doc. Ing. Aleš Rajchl, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, microbiology, analysis, engineering, nutrition, and economy). Papers are published in English.
Heat-resistant moulds: Assessment, prevention and their consequences for food safety and public health
Impact of plant additives: Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaves and red bell pepper (Capsicum annuum) on the quality of eggless wheat pasta
Application of the cell-free supernatant from Weissella viridescens to control Listeria monocytogenes
The effects of selective attributes of a chicken soup meal kit on satisfaction and repurchase intention
Polyamines in plasma membrane function in melatonin-mediated tolerance of apricot fruit to chilling stress