Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Stárková
- The journal is published six times a year
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Chemical composition, antimicrobial and insecticidal activities of the tunisian Citrus aurantium essential oils
Computer vision and artificial neural network techniques for classification of damage in potatoes during the storage process