Czech Journal of Food Sciences
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., doc. Ing. Aleš Rajchl, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Isolation and identification of lactic acid bacteria from fermented meat products and evaluation of their antimicrobial effect
Enhancement of GABA content in Hongqu wine by optimisation of fermentation conditions using response surface methodology
Isolation of Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus from nature: Technological characterisation and antibiotic resistance
Identification of lactic acid bacteria and yeasts from traditional sourdoughs and sourdough production by enrichment