Czech Journal of Food Sciences
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Congratulations on the life anniversary of prof. Pavel Jelen, Ph.D., P.Eng., Professor Emeritus of University of Alberta, Edmonton and University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
Rye – the nutritional and technological evaluation in Czech cereal technology – A review: Grain and flours
Effects of cultivation media and NaCl concentration on the growth kinetics and biogenic amine production of Lactobacillus reuteri
Antioxidant potential of tea assessed by optical absorption spectroscopy in DNA-encased carbon nanotubes
Properties of Indonesian plantain cultivars during ripening and recommendation for flour ingredients
Sensory evaluation of chocolate bar production materials of dry cocoa seeds in various fermentation treatments