Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Effective discrimination of flavours and tastes of Chinese traditional fish soups made from different regions of the silver carp using an electronic nose and electronic tongue
Impact of different pure cultures of Saccharomyces cerevisiae on the volatile profile of Cabernet Sauvignon
The effect of CO2 concentration on sweet cherry preservation in modified atmosphere packagingtitle not given
Fatty acids profile, conjugated linoleic acid contents and fat quality in selected dairy products available on the Polish market
Optimization of ultrasound assisted extraction method for polyphenols from Desmodium triquetrum (L.) DC. with response surface methodology (RSM) and in vitro determination of its antioxidant properties
Influence of high CO2 modified atmosphere packaging on some quality characteristics of fresh farmed pufferfish (Takifugu obscurus) during refrigerated storage