Czech Journal of Food Sciences
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Appraisal of antioxidant potential and biological studies of bogan bail (Bougainvillea glabra) leaf extracts using different solvents
Effect of cryogenic freezing on the rheological and calorimetric properties of pasteurized liquid egg yolk
Dynamic high pressure microfluidization (DHPM): Physicochemical properties, nutritional constituents and microorganisms of yam juice