Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Stárková
- The journal is published six times a year
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Antioxidant activity and identification of food proteins by digestive enzyme supplementation and fermentation with Lactobacillus kefiri
Biological activity of enzymatic hydrolysates and the membrane ultrafiltration fractions from perilla seed meal protein
Evaluation of the quality of chilled and frozen African catfish (Clarias gariepinus Burchell, 1822) fillets
Discrimination of flax cultivars based on visible diffusion reflectance spectra and colour parameters of whole seeds
Influence of heat treatment on structure, interfacial rheology and emulsifying properties of peanut