Czech Journal of Food Sciences (CJFS)
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- International peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Vladimír Filip, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Kateřina Stárková
- The journal is published six times a year
|Articles published in 2014 and earlier have been registered to CrossRef.
The authors received DOIs of their articles by email
original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, analyse, technology, engineering, nutrition and economy.
Papers are published in English
Development of a triplex real-time PCR for simultaneous detection of allergenic ingredients in processed food
Influence of supercritical fluid extract of Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark on physical, bioactive and sensory properties of innovative cinnamaldehyde-enriched chocolates
Automatic correction of the adverse effects of light on fruit surfaces using the shape-from-shading method
Effect of different durations of exposure to food-grade organic lactic acid on the growth of S. aureus and E. coli in meat from Persian sheep (Afshari breed) stored at refrigeration temperature
Effect of different stabilisation treatments on preparation and functional properties of rice bran proteins