Czech Journal of Food Sciences
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., doc. Ing. Aleš Rajchl, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Investigation of pork meat in chicken- and beef-based commercial products by ELISA and real-time PCR sold at retail in Kosovo
Phenolic composition of Croatian olive leaves and their infusions obtained by hot and cold preparation
Comparative study of physicochemical and hedonic response of ginger rhizome and leaves enriched patties