Czech Journal of Food Sciences
(Formerly Potravinářské vědy)
ISSN 1212-1800 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9317 (On-line)
- International open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- Published since 1983 (by 1997 under the title Potravinářské vědy)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Kateřina Demnerová, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vladimír Kocourek, CSc., doc. Ing. Irena Kolouchová, Ph.D., prof. Ing. František Kvasnička, CSc., doc. Ing. Milada Plocková, CSc., prof. Ing. Petr Pipek, CSc., doc. Ing. Evžen Šárka, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Marta Stárová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published six times a year
Aims & Scope
Original research, critical review articles, and short communications dealing with food technology and processing (including food biochemistry, mikrobiology, analyse, engineering, nutrition and economy). Papers are published in English.
Discrimination of Thymus, Origanum, Satureja and Thymbra species from the family Labiatae by untargeted metabolomic analysis
Characterisation of the total phenolic, vitamins C and E content and antioxidant properties of the beebread and honey from the same batch
Effects of monoacylglycerols and chitosan on the biogenic amine formation in the flesh of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)