Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Detection of QTLs for cold tolerance at the booting stage in near-isogenic lines derived from rice landrace Lijiangxintuanheigu
Introgression of submergence tolerance into CO 43, a popular rice variety of India, through marker-assisted backcross breeding
Construction of a genetic linkage map of cigar tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.) based on SSR markers and comparative studies
Genotypic variation in pre- and post-anthesis dry matter remobilization in Iranian wheat cultivars: associations with stem characters and grain yield
Variation in ploidy level and morphological traits in the progeny of the triploid apple variety Jonagold
Reaction of Nicotiana species and cultivars of tobacco to Tobacco mosaic virus and detection of the N gene that confers hypersensitive resistance