Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Index of Volume 56 (2020) − Authors Index
Potentials to breed for improved fibre digestibility in temperate Czech maize (Zea mays L.) germplasm
Generation of doubled haploid lines from winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) breeding material using in vitro anther culture
Assessment of epigenetic methylation changes in hop (Humulus lupulus) plants obtained by meristem culture