Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
A 1BL/1RS translocation contributing to kernel length increase in three wheat recombinant inbred line populations
The development and validation of new DNA markers linked to the thousand-grain weight QTL in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)
Genetic diversity of released Malaysian rice varieties based on single nucleotide polymorphism markers
Identification of rare traditional grapevine cultivars using SSR markers and their geographical location within the Czech Republic
Ing. Pavel Bartoš, DrSc. − 90th birthday
List of field crop varieties registered in the Czech Republic in 2019