Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D.,
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
QTL identification for nine seed-related traits in Brassica juncea using a multiparent advanced generation intercross (MAGIC) population
Combining the null Kunitz trypsin inhibitor and yellow mosaic disease resistance in soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill)
Changes in the expression of CrFTA, the Catharanthus roseus farnesyltransferase α-subunit gene, in response to a Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus infection