Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Breeding of Indica glutinous cytoplasmic male sterile line WX209A via CRISPR/Cas9 mediated genomic editing
Efficiency of three haplomethods in durum wheat (Triticum turgidum subsp. durum Desf.): isolated microspore culture, gynogenesis and wheat × maize crosses
Effect of different factors on regeneration and transformation efficiency of tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) hybrids