Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, Doc. Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D.,
Ing. Josef Patzak, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical review articles, and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology, and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Index of Volume 58 (2022)
Validation of CAPS marker WR003 for the leaf rust resistance gene Lr1 and the molecular evolution of Lr1 in wheat
Retraction note to: ISSR markers and morphometry determine genetic diversity and population structure in Hedera helix L.