Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, Doc. Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D.,
Ing. Josef Patzak, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Construction of high-density genetic map and QTL mapping in Nicotiana tabacum backcrossing BC4F3 population using whole-genome sequencing
Mapping of quantitative trait loci for purple stigma and purple apiculus in rice by using a Zhenshan 97B/Minghui 63 RIL population