Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
|Dear authors, reviewers, editors, co-editors of the Agricultural Journals,
We would like to inform you as the user of the online Editorial System of the CAAS journals, that according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018 and in order to protect your data, our editorial system was upgraded.
After loging in (registered users) you will be invited to reset your password (once).
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Quantitative trait loci conferring grain selenium nutrient in durum wheat × wild emmer wheat RIL population
Mapping QTLs for cold tolerance at seedling stage using an Oryza sativa × O. rufipogon backcross inbred line population
Assessment of gene action and combining ability for fibre and yield contributing trais in interspecific and intraspecific hybrids of cotton
Evaluation of pear (Pyrus communis L.) hybrid combinations for the transmission of fire blight resistance and fruit characteristics
Evaluation of genetic variability within actual hop (Humulus lupulus L.) cultivars by an enlarged set of molecular markers