Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Genetic characterization and evaluation of twenty Chinese winter wheat cultivars as potential sources of new diversity for breeding
The effect of magnetic field strength on shoot regeneration and Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated gene transfer in flax (Linum usitatissimum L.)
List of field crop varieties registered in the Czech Republic in 2018