Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, Doc. Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D.,
Ing. Josef Patzak, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Isolation, sequencing of the HvnHID gene and its role in the purple-grain colour development in Tibetan hulless barley
Comparative analysis of late blight resistance R genes and their coding proteins in some potato genotypes
A 31-bp indel localised in the 5' untranslated region of OsSUT3 affects the gene expression and rice (Oryza sativa L.) pollen development
Disease resistance of improved MR220 lines against Pyricularia oryzae Cavara and their preliminary agronomic performance
Evaluation of resistance to Pseudoperonospora humuli and of the content of alpha acids and hop oils in hops of selected genetic resources of hop Humulus lupulus L.