Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Wheat leaf rust (Puccinia triticina Eriks.) virulence frequency and detection of resistance genes in wheat cultivars registered in the Czech Republic in 2016–2018
Study of pathogenicity and genetic diversity of Magnaporthe oryzae isolated from rice hybrid Wuyou 308 and detection of resistance genes