Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, Ing. Tomáš Středa, Ph.D.,
Ing. Josef Patzak, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Effect of terminal heat stress on physiological traits, grain zinc and iron content in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)
Genetic analysis and molecular mapping of Rp, a mutant gene encoding red pericarp in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Phylogenetics of native conifer species in Vietnam based on two chloroplast gene regions rbcL and matK
Comparison of DNA methylation landscape between Czech and Armenian vineyards show their unique character and increased diversity
Allelic variations at the HvSNF2 and HvBM5 loci are associated with the heading date and growth habit of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) under a semi-arid climate