Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Evaluation of diversity and resistance of maize varieties to Fusarium spp. causing ear rot in maize under conditions of natural infection
Marker-trait associations of yield related traits in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under a semi-arid climate
QTL mapping of physiological traits at the booting stage in rice under low temperature combined with nitrogen fertilization
Overexpression of Arabidopsis H+-pyrophosphatase improves the growth of alfalfa under long-term salinity, drought conditions and phosphate deficiency
Early in vitro selection of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) plants with the fertility restorer gene for CMS Shaan 2A via non-destructive molecular analysis of microspore-derived embryos