Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
Index of Volume 54
Identification of molecular markers associated with genic male sterility in tetraploid cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) through bulk segregant analysis using a cotton SNP 63K array
Regeneration and Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of japonica rice varieties developed for a cold region
In vitro micropropagation in Boehmeria nivea to generate safe planting materials for large-scale cultivation