Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (CJGPB)
ISSN 1212-1975 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9325 (On-line)
- Open Access Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1965 (by 1997 under the title Genetika a šlechtění)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: doc. Dr. Ing. Jaroslav Salava, doc. Ing. Tomáš Vyhnánek, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, critical reviews articles and short communications from the field of theoretical and applied plant genetics, plant biotechnology and plant breeding. Papers are published in English.
A breeding concept to improve the performance of locally cultivated bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars
Comprehensive genomic analysis and expression profiling of the BTB and TAZ (BT) genes in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.)
Comparative metabolomics and transcriptomics of pistils, stamens and pistilloid stamens widen key knowledge of pistil and stamen development in wheat.
The application of an Agrobacterium-mediated in planta transformation system in a Catharanthus roseus medicinal plant