ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Martin Dubský, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Robert Pokluda, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viticulture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden, and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of a moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications, and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Physiological status, rooting and bulb yield of leaf cuttings of Eucomis comosa (Houtt.) H.R. Wehrh. ‘Sparkling Burgundy’ as affected by chitosan
Effects of water stress on the sugar accumulation and organic acid changes in Cabernet Sauvignon grape berries
Content of trans-resveratrol, trans-ε-viniferin and trans-δ-viniferin in young spring grapevine canes – the influence of samples drying