Horticultural Science (HORTSCI)
ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Long-term evaluation of rootstock effects on cropping and tree parameters of selected sweet cherry cultivars
Evaluation of genetic fidelity of in vitro-propagated blackberry plants using RAPD and SRAP molecular markers
Alleviation of allelochemical stress-induced growth inhibition and oxidative damage in lettuce under closed hydroponics through electro-degradation
Molecular characterisation of apple accessions with respect to aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid synthase gene (ACS1) polymorphism