ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Martin Dubský, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Robert Pokluda, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Response of sweet cherry buds and twigs to temperature changes – evaluated by the determination of the degradation and synthesis of sucrose
The effect of weather conditions in southern Russia on the frost resistance of apricot generative buds
The difference in temperature between day and night affects the strawberry soluble sugar content by influencing the photosynthesis, respiration and sucrose phosphatase synthase
Effect of growing location on anthocyanin content and total antioxidant capacity of haskap (Lonicera caerulea L.) berry: A preliminary investigation