Horticultural Science (HORTSCI)
ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Leaf pinching and phytohormones – two important components for the branching induction on sweet cherry
The effect of preharvest 28.6% chitosan composite film sprays for controlling the soft rot on kiwifruit
The efficacy of European fruit lecanium, Parthenolecanium corni (Bouché, 1844) control using natural products
Effect of aboveground plant conditioner treatment on arbuscular mycorrhizal colonization of tomato and pepper
Early water stress effects on pollen viability, berry set and embryo development in cv. ‘Syrah’ (Vitis vinifera L.)