ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Martin Dubský, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Robert Pokluda, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Resolving the browning during the establishment of the in vitro propogation of Prunus avium cv. ‘Fuchen’
Effects of selenomethionine on the antioxidative enzymes, water physiology and fruit quality of strawberry plants under drought stress
Attenuation of cadmium induced oxidative stress in cucumber seedlings by modulating the photosynthesis and antioxidant machinery through foliar applied glutamic acid
The protective effect of cold acclimation on the low temperature stress of the lotus (Nelumbo nucifera)
Effect of activated charcoal and ascorbic acid on in vitro morphogenesis and o-dihydroxyphenols content in Paphiopedilum insigne