Horticultural Science (HORTSCI)
ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
INDEX of Volume 45
Connection between the disease resistance of sour cherry genotypes and the carbohydrate content of the leaf and phloem tissues
Interspecific variation of scent characteristics in the Cyclamen genus and the utility of the variation
Flowering and nutritional status of Gladiolus hybridus L. ‘Black Velvet’ following gibberellin treatment
Influence of summer management practices and date of harvesting on organic acids concentration and sugar concentration in grapes of Vitis vinifera L., cv. Riesling