Horticultural Science (HORTSCI)
ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Managing Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Dear authors, reviewers, editors, co-editors of the Agricultural Journals,
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Influence of selected Polish and American rootstocks on the growth and yield of ‘Golden Delicious Reinders’ apple trees
Preliminary evaluation of day-neutral strawberry cultivars cultivated in Italy using a qualitative integrated approach
Seasonal variation of ascorbic acid and nitrate levels in selected basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) varieties