ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Martin Dubský, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Robert Pokluda, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Mango fruit quality improvements in response to water stress: implications for adaptation under environmental constraints
Evaluation of ElecTIS bioreactor for the micropropagation of Malus sylvestris (L.) Mill., an important autochthonous species of Albania
Effects of LED and HPS lighting on the growth, seedling morphology and yield of greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers
Growth, decorative and nutritional values of ornamental cabbage (Brassica oleracea L.) in flowerbed conditions
Modelling the potential effects of climate change in the distribution of Xylotrechus arvicola in Spain