ISSN 0862-867X (Print)
ISSN 1805-9333 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1976 (by 1999 under the title Zahradnictví)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Jan Blažek, CSc.
- Co-editors: Ing. Martin Dubský, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Robert Pokluda, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
The journal publishes results of basic and applied research from all areas of horticulture – fruit growing, vegetable growing, mushrooms growing, viniculture, floriculture, medicinal plants, ornamental gardening, garden and landscape architecture. The main concern is on plants growing under the conditions of moderate temperate zone. Original scientific papers, short communications and review articles are published in the journal. Papers are published in English (British spelling).
Determination of the pomological and nutritional properties of selected plum cultivars and minor fruit species
Stimulation of ex vitro growth of Rhododendron hybrids ‘Nova Zembla’ and ‘Alfred’ by inoculation of roots with Serendipita indica
The influence of fungi of the Trichoderma genus on the flowering of Freesia refracta Klatt ‘Argentea’ in winter
A preliminary evaluation of the effects of pollinator enhancement and gibberellins on the fruit set and fruit shape of ‘Conference’ pears – Short Communication