Electronic supplementary material
Exploring the variability in elastic properties of roots in Alpine tree species4-2021-Cislaghi-ESM.pdf
Web of Science
Core Collection – ESCI
SCImago Journal Rank (SCOPUS)
SJR (2020) – 0.250
New Issue Alert
Publish with JFS!
– Full Open Access
– Rapid review and fast publication
– International knowledge sharing
– No article processing charge
All the submitted manuscripts are checked by the CrossRef Similarity Check.
Referred to in
– Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database
– CAB Abstracts
– Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography
– DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
– Elsevier’s Bibliographic Databases
– Google Scholar
– TOXLINE PLUS
– Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index, BIOSIS Citation Index)
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Mgr. Barbora Vobrubová
phone: + 420 227 010 355
Journal of Forest Science
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic