The Effect of the Sequoiadendron giganteum (Lindl.) Buchholz Cone Crystals on Germination
Forecasting drying out of spruce forests in Transcarpathian (Ukraine) using the FORKOME model
The reaction of different Sorbus L. species to low temperatures during thaw in the Orel region
The perception of forests by the Czech Republic general public
SJR (2017): 0.21
Join the journal on Facebook!
Ask for email notification.
– Full Open Access
– Rapid review and fast publication
– International knowledge sharing
– No article processing charge
All the submitted manuscripts are checked by the CrossRef Similarity Check.
– Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database
– CAB Abstracts
– Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography
– DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
– Elsevier’s Bibliographic Databases
– Google Scholar
– TOXLINE PLUS
– Web of Science (BIOSIS Citation Index)
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ing. Jana Janovcová
phone: + 420 227 010 355
Journal of Forest Science
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
© 2019 Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences