Corporate social responsibility in forestry
Normalization of green space as a component of ecological stability of a town
Determination of the optimal density of the forest road network
Effectiveness of wheat straw mulch and Polyacrylamide on shallow stability of roadside slopes
Changes in decision making and cooperation among forest owners: the Lithuanian case
Core Collection – ESCI
SJR (2019) – 0.273
Join the journal on Facebook!
Ask for email notification.
– Full Open Access
– Rapid review and fast publication
– International knowledge sharing
– No article processing charge
All the submitted manuscripts are checked by the CrossRef Similarity Check.
– Agrindex of AGRIS/FAO database
– CAB Abstracts
– Czech Agricultural and Food Bibliography
– DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
– Elsevier’s Bibliographic Databases
– Google Scholar
– TOXLINE PLUS
– Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index, BIOSIS Citation Index)
All content is made freely available for non-commercial purposes, users are allowed to copy and redistribute the material, transform, and build upon the material as long as they cite the source.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Ing. Jana Janovcová
phone: + 420 227 010 355
Journal of Forest Science
Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Slezská 7, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
© 2020 Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences | Prohlášení o přístupnosti