Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc., doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D.,Priv.-Doz. Ing. Peter Surový, Ph.D., Ing. František Šach, CSc.,
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
LaiPen LP 100 – a new device for estimating forest ecosystem leaf area index compared to the etalon: A methodologic case study
Assessing horizontal accuracy of inventory plots in forests with different mix of tree species composition and development stage
Do stand structure and admixture of tree species affect Scots pine aboveground biomass production and stability on its natural site?