Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
|Dear authors, reviewers, editors, co-editors of the Agricultural Journals,
We would like to inform you as the user of the online Editorial System of the CAAS journals, that according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018 and in order to protect your data, our editorial system was upgraded.
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Investigation of rooting and growth characteristics of poplar clones in hydroponic and soil cultures
Estimating the economic life of forest machinery using the cumulative cost model and cost minimization model in Iranian Caspian forests
Evaluation of distance methods for estimating population density in Populus euphratica Olivier natural stands (case study: Maroon riparian forests, Iran)