Journal of Forest Science
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc.
- Co-editors: doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., Priv.-Doz., Ing. Peter Surový, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Jana Janovcová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Aims & Scope
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Germinative capacity and energy of critically endangered Ojców birch (Betula oycoviensis Besser) in the Czech Republic
Induction of tolerance by chlorocholine chloride in Sequoia sempervirens seedlings under natural cooling and drought
Morphological and molecular identification of ectomycorrhizal fungi associated with Persian oak (Quercus brantii Lindl.) tree