Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc.
- Co-editors: doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., Priv.-Doz., Ing. Peter Surový, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Jana Janovcová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Aims & Scope
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Variations of soil physicochemical properties and vegetation cover under different altitudinal gradient, western Hyrcanean forest, north of Iran
Fuzzy and Boolean operation based modelling for evaluation of ecological capability in the Hyrcanian Forests