Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc., doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., Priv.-Doz. Ing. Peter Surový, Ph.D., Ing. František Šach, CSc.,
- Executive Editor: Ing. Jana Janovcová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
International assessment of bioenergy stakeholders research requirements of GIS based biomass analytics