Journal of Forest Science
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc.
- Co-editors: doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Vladimír Gryc, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Barbora Vobrubová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Aims & Scope
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications, and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Spruce forest litter structure, distribution, and water retention along hiking trails in the Ukrainian Carpathians
Susceptibility of Cydalima perspectalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae) larvae to some reduced-risk insecticides in laboratory bioassays
Evaluation of coppice management relics based on coppice stool value variability in the Drahany Highlands