Journal of Forest Science
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc.
- Co-editors: doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Vladimír Gryc, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Barbora Vobrubová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Aims & Scope
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
|The Journal of Forest Science invites the continual submission of standard manuscripts.
In addition to our regular processing of manuscripts, we are now accepting the submission of contributed papers for the Annual Conference of the IUFRO Unit 4.05 Managerial Economics and Accounting and its subgroups 2021 (IUFRO 2021).
|Instructions for authors of the IUFRO Conference 2021 contributed papers are available here.|
Norway maple (Acer platanoides) and pedunculate oak (Quercus robur) demonstrate different patterns of genetic variation within and among populations on the eastern border of distribution ranges