Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: Prof. Ing. Emanuel Kula, CSc., Ing. František Šach, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Articles published in 2014 and earlier have been registered to CrossRef.
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Wood density and tracheid length of Aleppo pine (Pinus halepensis Mill.) grafts in relation to cambium age and growth rate
Parameterisation of allometric equations for quantifying aboveground biomass of Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) H. Karst.) in the Czech Republic
Evaluation of lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loudon) on a provenance plot situated in a formerly air-polluted area of the Krušné hory Mts. at the age of 34 years
Assessment of land suitability for Norway maple and black locust plantations in the northeast of Iran