Journal of Forest Science (JFS)
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: Doc. RNDr. Marian Slodičák, CSc.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc., doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., Priv.-Doz. Ing. Peter Surový, Ph.D., Ing. František Šach, CSc.,
- Executive Editor: Ing. Jana Janovcová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
Soil properties and carbon sequestration in Persian oak (Quercus brantii var. persica) forests, Iran
Impact of long and short-term conservation periods on structure of English yew (Taxus baccata L.) in Arasbaran forests, Iran
Effect of the root biotechnical characteristics of Alnus subcordata, Paulownia fortunei and Populus deltoides on the soil mechanics