Journal of Forest Science
ISSN 1212-4834 (Print)
ISSN 1805-935X (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1955 (by 1999 under the title Lesnictví-Forestry)
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Vilém Podrázský, CSc.
- Co-editors: doc. Ing. Radek Pokorný, Ph.D., Priv.-Doz., Ing. Peter Surový, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Jana Janovcová
- The journal is published monthly
- Publication in the JFS is free of charge
Aims & Scope
Original results of basic and applied research from all fields of forestry related to European forest ecosystems and their functions including those in the landscape and wood production chain are published in original scientific papers, short communications and review articles. Papers are published in English.
The Level-of-Growing-Stock (LOGS) study on thinning ponderosa pine forests in the US West: A long-term collaborative experiment in density management
Effect of gap size on tree species diversity of natural regeneration – case study from Masaryk Training Forest Enterprise Křtiny
Entomopathogenic fungi of the genus Beauveria and their pathogenicity to Ips typographus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in the Vitosha National Park, Bulgaria