Instructions for Authors of IUFRO Conference 2021 Contributed Papers
The Journal of Forest Sceince (JFS) offers the publication of contributed papers accepted at the Annual Conference of the IUFRO Unit 4.05 Managerial Economics and Accounting and its subgroups 2021 (IUFRO 2021) under the following conditions:
- The contributed paper accepted by the IUFRO Conference 2021 should be modified to comply with the Instructions for Authors of JFS, and the paper should have an appropriate scientific level.
- The content of the paper must be original and not been published elsewhere. Each chapter must be changed by at least 30% from the structured abstract published in the conference proceedings.
- The information about the oral presentation at the IUFRO Conference 2021 will be cited in the footnote of the published paper, and the contributed paper will be cited in the list of references.
- The Editorial Board of the JFS reserves the right not to accept the article that has not meet the relevant requirements.
- The papers will be preferentially published as one thematic issue, however the Editorial Board reserves the right to publish some papers as parts of regular issues, with the footnote that the paper was part of the IUFRO Conference.
Instructions for submission:
- Revise the contributed paper to comply with the Instructions for Authors of the journal.
- Submit the manuscript to the Editorial System of the journal.
- Submit an Accompanying Letter, in which you state that the manuscript is based on a contributed paper from IUFRO Congress 2021 and information about the title and authors of the IUFRO Congress 2021 contributed paper.
The submission of the manuscripts to the editorial system can begin at present.
The deadline for the submission of the manuscripts: December 31, 2021.