Plant Protection Science
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Čermáková, Ph.D., (Ing. Eva Karská)
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Detection, in silico analysis and molecular diversity of phytoplasmas from solanaceous crops in Turkey
Control of rice blast disease caused by Magnaporthe oryzae by application of antifungal nanomaterials from Emericella nidulans
X-ray based computed tomography, a non-invasive approach in order to assess the damage caused by Lamprodila festiva of hidden lifestyle
Performance evaluation of spirodiclofen, spirotetramat and carboxymethyl cellulose-B for management of Cacopsylla pyri