Plant Protection Science
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Uhlířová
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Etiology, diagnostic approaches and management strategies of Acidovorax citrulli, a bacterial fruit blotch pathogen of cucurbits
Screening of eggplant genotypes for resistance to bacterial wilt disease caused by Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensis
Erwinia mallotivora is the causal agent of papaya bacterial crown rot disease in Lampung Timur, Indonesia
Variation in the potential distribution of Agrotis ipsilon (Hufnagel) globally and in Pakistan under current and future climatic conditions