Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Effect of 5-azacytidine induced DNA demethylation on abiotic stress tolerance in Arabidopsis thaliana
Gene flow was not detected from a field trial of transgenic plum cv. HoneySweet – Short Communication
Inhibitory effect of the glucosinolate–myrosinase system on Phytophthora cinnamomi and Pythium spiculum
Endophytic fungi and latent pathogens in the sedge Carex secalina (Cyperaceae), a critically endangered species in Europe
Efficacy of biological formulations against Neoglocianus maculaalba and Dasineura papaveris in Papaver somniferum
RNDr. Marcela Braunová: Executive Editor of Plant Protection Science – retired