Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
INDEX OF VOLUME 54 (2018) – AUTHORS INDEX – AUTHORS INSTITUTIONS INDEX
Insight into epidemiological importance of phytoplasma vectors in vineyards in South Moravia, Czech Republic
Bacterial spot and blight diseases of ornamental plants caused by different Xanthomonas species in Turkey
Control of plant sap-sucking insects using entomopathogenic fungi Isaria fumosorosea strain (Ifu13a)