Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Uhlířová
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Chemical composition, antioxidant and bioactivities of essential oils from Melaleuca bracteata leaves
The relationships between Pityogenes chalcographus and Nemosoma elongatum in clear-cuts with different types of management
The efficacy of novel diamide insecticides in Grapholita molesta suppression and their residues in peach fruits