Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
List of Reviewers 2018
Genetic diversity of the Cucumber green mottle mosaic virus and the development of RT-LAMP assay for its detection
Reaction of transgenic plum cv. HoneySweet to the Plum pox virus after a severe infection of Monilinia sp. – short communication
Categorisation of reactions and enumeration of bacteria in potato cultivars inoculated with the causal agent of bacterial ring rot
Impact of Piper betle leaf extract on grape downy mildew: effects of combining 4-allylpyrocatechol with eugenol, α-pinene or β-pinene
Potential source of environmentally benign antifungal agents from Cinnamomum osmophloeum leaves against Phellinus noxius