Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: RNDr. Marcela Braunová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Effect of plant growth-promoting bacteria Bacillus amylliquefaciens Y1 on soil properties, pepper seedling growth, rhizosphere bacterial flora and soil enzymes
Biological control of watermelon seedling blight caused by Acidovorax citrulli using antagonistic bacteria from the genera Curtobacterium, Microbacterium and Pseudomonas
In vitro evaluation of eight plant essential oils for controlling Colletotrichum, Botryosphaeria, Fusarium and Phytophthora fruit rots of avocado, mango and papaya
Effectiveness of environmentally safe food additives and food supplements in an in vitro growth inhibition of significant Fusarium, Aspergillus and Penicillium species
Distribution and molecular identification of Meloidogyne spp. parasitising flue-cured tobacco in Yunnan, China – short communication
Response of mated insects of both sexes of granary weevil to blends of volatiles – short communication
Using leaf chlorophyll fluorescence for in-season diagnosing herbicide resistance in Echinochloa species at reproductive growth stage