Plant Protection Science
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Uhlířová
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Evaluation of the CRISPR/Cas9 system for the development of resistance against Cotton leaf curl virus in model plants
Antifungal activity of microbial nanoparticles derived from Chaetomium spp. against Magnaporthe oryzae causing rice blast
Larval feeding of Cydalima perspectalis on box trees with a focus on the spatial and temporal distribution