Plant Protection Science
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Čermáková, Ph.D.
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Genetic diversity among asexual and sexual progenies of Phytophthora capsici detected with ISSR markers
Study on the antifungal effect and mycolytic activity of the biocontrol agent Chaetomium subaffine LB-1
Toxicity and repellent activities of Thymus pallescens and Cymbopogon citratus essential oils against Sitophylus granarius
Effects of five different melon (Cucumis melo L.) cultivars on population growth of Aphis gossypii (Glover)
Improving Ceratitis capitata control through the mass trapping technique in an IPM programme on apricots in Tunisia
Effect of sprayer parameters and wind speed on spray retention and soil deposits of pesticides: Case of artichoke cultivar
Characterization of an isolate of Lettuce big-vein associated virus (LBVaV) detected in naturally infected tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) in Slovakia