Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Uhlířová
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Differences in responses to Wheat dwarf virus infection in contrasting wheat cultivars Ludwig and Svitava
Effect of photosensitisers on growth and morphology of Phytophthora citrophthora coupled with leaf bioassays in pear seedlings
Influence of oxathiapiprolin on preinfectional and early infection stages of Plasmopara halstedii, downy mildew of the sunflower
Control of Acanthoscelides obtectus with Trichoderma harzianum applied alone or in combination with diatomaceous earth on a stored common bean
Calcium disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate as a safe compound for crop protection with the potential to extend the basic substances group