Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
High-throughput sequencing of Potato virus M from tomato in Slovakia reveals a divergent variant of the virus
Characterisation and pathogenicity of Cryphonectria parasitica on sweet chestnut and sessile oak trees in Serbia
Efficacy of essential oils of various aromatic plants in the biocontrol of Fusarium wilt and inducing systemic resistance in chickpea seedlings