Plant Protection Science (PPS)
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Uhlířová
- The journal is published quarterly
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
Entomopathogenic nematodes: can we use the current knowledge on belowground multitrophic interactions in future plant protection programmes? – Review
The determination of the resistance inheritance against common bunt in wheat and half-diallel hybrids
The significance of anthropochory in Hercinothrips femoralis (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) – Short Communication
Controlling the abundance of the rose tortrix moth [Archips rosana (L.)] by parasitoids in apple orchards in Wielkopolska, Poland