Plant Protection Science
ISSN 1212-2580 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9341 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Founded 1921 (by 1997 under the title Ochrana rostlin)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Aleš Lebeda, DrSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Gabriela Uhlířová
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications, critical reviews, personal news, and book reviews covering all areas of diseases and pests of plants, weeds and plant protection. Papers are published in English.
High night temperature promotes downy mildew in grapevine via attenuating plant defence response and enhancing early Plasmopara viticola infection
Genotypic differentiation of Monilinia spp. populations in Serbia using a high-resolution melting (HRM) analysis
Effects of strip intercropping of canola with faba bean, field pea, garlic, or wheat on control of cabbage aphid and crop yield
First records of the invasive aphid species, Aphis spiraecola, in Kosovo, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom and Denmark