Plant, Soil and Environment (PSE)
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Comparison of growth of annual crops used for salinity bioremediation in the semi-arid irrigation area
Comparison of the effect of various long-term fertilization systems on the content and fractional composition of humic compounds in Lessive soil