Plant, Soil and Environment (PSE)
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Impact of organic and mineral fertilising on aluminium mobility and extractability in two temperate Cambisols
Effect of sowing density on grain yield, protein and oil content and plant morphology of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill)