Plant, Soil and Environment (PSE)
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
|Articles published in 2014 and earlier have been registered to CrossRef.
The authors received DOIs of their articles by email
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Mitigation of ammonia volatilization with application of urease and nitrification inhibitors from summer maize at the Loess Plateau
Effect of genotype, flesh colour and environment on the glycoalkaloid content in potato tubers from integrated agriculture
Correlation of extractable soil phosphorus (P) with plant P uptake: 14 extraction methods applied to 50 agricultural soils from Central Europe