Plant, Soil and Environment
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Co-editors: Mgr. Jan Lipavský, CSc., prof. Ing. Daniela Pavlíková, CSc., prof. Ing. Pavel Tlustoš, CSc., dr. h. c.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
|The journal starts to use a new editorial system (January 1st, 2023)
Dear authors and reviewers,
We would like to inform you that from January 1st, 2023, the Plant, Soil and Environment journal will use a new editorial system Actavia.
Since January 1st, 2023, new articles will be submitted (and further processed) to the new editorial system – Actavia. Previously submitted articles (submitted till January 1st, 2023) will be processed in the previous editorial system.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Editor of the journal on email@example.com.
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, crops growing and their quality, soil care, conservation, and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review studies, communications
Cerium improves plant growth and fruit quality of strawberry plants under salt stress by changing the antioxidant capacity and water physiology
Inoculation of soybean seeds by rhizobia with nanometal carboxylates reduces the negative effect of drought on N2 and CO2 assimilation
Prediction of arsenic accumulation in a calcareous soil-wheat/maize rotation system with continuous amendment of sewage sludge
Variability of cannabinoid yields of fibre hemp cultivars depending on the sowing density and nitrogen fertilisation
Effects of various poppy seed pre-sowing treatments on the dynamics of field emergence, structure of yield parameters, oil content and yield of seed