Plant, Soil and Environment
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Co-editors: Mgr. Jan Lipavský, CSc., prof. Ing. Daniela Pavlíková, CSc., prof. Ing. Pavel Tlustoš, CSc., dr. h. c.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, crops growing and their quality, soil care, conservation, and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review studies, communications
Resistance of highland barley seedlings to alkaline salt and freeze-thaw stress with the addition of potassium fulvic acid
Sensitivity of fast chlorophyll fluorescence parameters to combined heat and drought stress in wheat genotypes
Residual effect of straw biochar on grain yield and yield attributes in a double rice cropping system of subtropical China
A comparison of measured and estimated saturated hydraulic conductivity of various soils in the Czech Republic