Plant, Soil and Environment
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Co-editors: Mgr. Jan Lipavský, CSc., prof. Ing. Daniela Pavlíková, CSc., prof. Ing. Pavel Tlustoš, CSc., dr. h. c.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Key factors affect selenite absorption in wheat leaf blades: pH, temperature, light intensity and leaf position
Within-field variability of plant and canopy traits of sugar beet and their relation to individual root mass during harvest
Improving the growth, lodging and yield of different density-resistance maize by optimising planting density and nitrogen fertilisation
Exogenously applied ferulic acid and p-coumaric acid differentially affect cucumber rhizosphere Trichoderma spp. community structure and abundance
Effect of different soil and weather conditions on efficacy, selectivity and dissipation of herbicides in sunflower