Plant, Soil and Environment
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Co-editors: Mgr. Jan Lipavský, CSc., prof. Ing. Daniela Pavlíková, CSc., prof. Ing. Pavel Tlustoš, CSc., dr. h. c.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Silver nanoparticles improve growth and protect against oxidative damage in eggplant seedlings under drought stress
Residual effect of superphosphate on the sulphur status of soil and plants in a long-term NPK fertilisation experiment on a Chernozem in Hungary
Praseodymium enhanced the tolerance of maize seedlings subjected to cadmium stress by up-regulating the enzymes in the regeneration and biosynthetic pathways of ascorbate and glutathione
Antioxidant properties of pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) depending on its cultivar and fruit colouration
Effect of low-molecular-weight organic acids on phosphorus soil activation: A laboratory study of the soils from Wangbeng section of the Huaihe River Basin, China