Plant, Soil and Environment (PSE)
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
|Dear authors, reviewers, editors, co-editors of the Agricultural Journals,
We would like to inform you as the user of the online Editorial System of the CAAS journals, that according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018 and in order to protect your data, our editorial system was upgraded.
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Effects of micro-nano bubble aerated irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer level on tillering, nitrogen uptake and utilization of early rice
Impact of different tillage management on soil and grain quality in the Anatolian paddy rice production
Wheat straw mulching with fertilizer nitrogen: An approach for improving soil water storage and maize crop productivity
Leaching is the dominant route for soil organic carbon lateral transport under crop straw addition on sloping croplands