Plant, Soil and Environment
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Co-editors: Mgr. Jan Lipavský, CSc., prof. Ing. Daniela Pavlíková, CSc., prof. Ing. Pavel Tlustoš, CSc., dr. h. c.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Different impacts of an electron shuttle on nitrate- and nitrite-dependent anaerobic oxidation of methane in paddy soil
Biological nitrification inhibition and forage productivity of Megathyrsus maximus in Colombian dry tropics
Impact of fertilisers on soil properties and biomass yield under a long-term sweet sorghum cropping system
Comparison of energy inputs and energy efficiency for maize in a long-term tillage experiment under Pannonian climate conditions
Arsenic accumulation, speciation and bioavailability in rice cultivated in arsanilic acid exposed soil