Plant, Soil and Environment
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Co-editors: Mgr. Jan Lipavský, CSc., prof. Ing. Daniela Pavlíková, CSc., prof. Ing. Pavel Tlustoš, CSc., dr. h. c.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Biochar remediation of soil: linking biochar production with function in heavy metal contaminated soils
Exogenous application of melatonin alleviates salt stress-induced decline in growth and photosynthesis in Glycine max (L.) seedlings by improving mineral uptake, antioxidant and glyoxalase system
Effects of hydrogen peroxide application on agronomic traits of rice (Oryza sativa L.) under drought stress
Cyanogenic glycosides can function as nitrogen reservoir for flax plants cultured under N-deficient conditions