Plant, Soil and Environment
ISSN 1214-1178 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic Published since 1955
(by 2002 under the title Rostlinná výroba)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Václav Vaněk, CSc.
- Co-editors: Mgr. Jan Lipavský, CSc., prof. Ing. Daniela Pavlíková, CSc., prof. Ing. Pavel Tlustoš, CSc., dr. h. c.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Kateřina Součková
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
experimental biology, agronomy, natural resources, and the environment; plant development, growth and productivity, breeding and seed production, growing of crops and their quality, soil care, conservation and productivity; agriculture and environment interactions from the perspective of sustainable development. Articles are published in English.
Types of published articles
- original scientific papers
- information, review-studies, communications
Effects of biochar additions on the soil chemical properties, bacterial community structure and rape growth in an acid purple soil
Trichoderma harzianum IS005-12 promotes germination, seedling growth and seedborne fungi suppression in Italian ryegrass forage
Effect of tillage systems on energy input and energy efficiency for sugar beet and soybean under Pannonian climate conditions
Slow-release nitrogen fertiliser suitable for one-time fertilisation of spring maize in Northeast China
Effects of atrazine application on soil aggregates, soil organic carbon and glomalin-related soil protein