Research in Agricultural Engineering (RAE)
ISSN 1212-9151 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9376 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská technika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Zdeněk Pastorek, CSc., prof.hc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Eva Karská
- The journal is published quarterly
- Publication in the RAE is free of charge
|Dear authors, reviewers, editors, co-editors of the Agricultural Journals,
We would like to inform you as the user of the online Editorial System of the CAAS journals, that according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018 and in order to protect your data, our editorial system was upgraded.
original scientific papers, short communications, information, and studies covering all areas of agricultural engineering, agricultural technology, processing of agricultural products, countryside buildings and related problems from ecology, energetics, economy, ergonomy and applied physics and chemistry. Papers are published in English.
Evaluation of the coefficient of uniformity and non-uniformity of irrigation for wide-range irrigators in various field conditions
Engine performance and exhaust emission characteristics of paraffinic diesel fuel in a model diesel engine