Research in Agricultural Engineering
ISSN 1212-9151 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9376 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská technika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Ing. František Kumhála
Co-editors: prof. Ing. David Herák, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Abraham Kabutey, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Petra Hovorková, Ph.D.
- The journal is published quarterly
- Publication in the RAE is free of charge
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, short communications, information, and studies covering all areas of agricultural engineering, agricultural technology, processing of agricultural products, countryside buildings and related problems from ecology, energetics, economy, ergonomy and applied physics and chemistry. Papers are published in English.
A newly developed method based on surface physicochemical proprieties, for measuring the maturation level of olive fruit
Determination of the effects of tillage on the productivity of a sandy loam soil using soil productivity models