Research in Agricultural Engineering
ISSN 1212-9151 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9376 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská technika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Ing. František Kumhála
Co-editors: prof. Ing. David Herák, Ph.D., doc. Ing. Abraham Kabutey, Ph.D.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Petra Hovorková, Ph.D.
- The journal is published quarterly
- Publication in the RAE is free of charge
Aims & Scope
original scientific papers, short communications, information, and studies covering all areas of agricultural engineering, agricultural technology, processing of agricultural products, countryside buildings, and related problems from ecology, energetics, economy, ergonomy, and applied physics and chemistry. Papers are published in English.
|Thematic issue 3/2022:
The application of electroporation for treatment of food and Agricultural products
|The thematic issue of the Research in Agricultural Engineering (RAE) has been published online!
The issue was prepared by the Editor-in-Chief prof. Kumhála (Technical Faculty, CULS Prague, Czech Republic) and the Editorial Board Member prof. Lebovka from the Institute of Biocolloidal Chemistry named after F.D. Ovcharenko, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine. The issue contains 3 review articles, 2 original papers and 1 short communication.
Drying kinetics and mathematical modelling of Arundo donax L. canes, a potential renewable fuel