Research in Agricultural Engineering (RAE)
ISSN 1212-9151 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9376 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published under the auspices of the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 1954 (by 1999 under the title Zemědělská technika)
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Ing. Zdeněk Pastorek, CSc., prof.hc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Petra Kolářová
- The journal is published quarterly
- Publication in the RAE is free of chargé
original scientific papers, short communications, information, and studies covering all areas of agricultural engineering, agricultural technology, processing of agricultural products, countryside buildings and related problems from ecology, energetics, economy, ergonomy and applied physics and chemistry. Papers are published in English.
Determination of the physical and mechanical properties of a potato (the Agria variety) in order to mechanise the harvesting and post-harvesting operations
Using a fuzzy control system to optimise the parametric method for selecting the appropriate irrigation system