Soil and Water Research
ISSN 1801-5395 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9384 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Published since 2006
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Ing. Josef Kozák, DrSc., Dr.h.c.
- Co-editors: prof. Ing. Radka Kodešová, CSc., doc. RNDr. Lubica Pospíšilová, CSc., prof. Dr. Ing. Bořivoj Šarapatka, CSc., prof. Ing. Radim Vácha, Ph.D., prof. Ing. Tomáš Vogel, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Markéta Knížková
- The journal is published quarterly
Aims & Scope
original papers, short communications and critical reviews from all fields of science and engineering related to soil and water and their interactions in natural and man-modified landscapes, with a particular focus on agricultural land use. The fields encompassed include, but are not limited to, the basic and applied soil science, soil hydrology, soil erosion research and control, drought and flood control, soil contamination, land use, wetland restoration and protection, surface and ground water protection in therms of their quantity and quality, good agricultural practices, land consolidation and other measures for improving and protecting soils and all other elements of the environment in small agricultural and forested catchments. Socio-economic issues are not excluded. The journal is open to authors from all parts of the world irrespective of their professional background and affiliation. Papers are published in English.
Derivation and application of a generalised exchange-adsorption isotherm for the adsorption of hydrophobic compounds on soils