Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes original papers, short communications, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
A statistical approach to identify prevalent virulence factors responsible for post-weaning diarrhoeic piglets
Different outcomes of multiple sialadenitis involving the submandibular and zygomatic salivary glands in a Welsh Corgi dog