Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes original papers, short communications, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
Comparative effectiveness of interventions for treating interdigital necrobacillosis in cattle: A network meta-analysis
Health concerns of lambs fed cottonseed hulls combined with chitosan by examining the blood metabolic profile and histopathology of the kidney, liver, and rumen
The prevalence of Trichomonas gallinae in budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus) in a Veterinary Clinic in Vienna between 2000–2019