Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
Selected haematological indices in farmed male fallow deer (Dama dama) depending on the different conditions during the wintering period
The molecular and morphometric identification of Dictyocaulus capreolus in clinically affected roe deer (Capreolus capreolus L.)
A crude capsular polysaccharide extract as a potential novel subunit vaccine with cross-protection against the most prevalent serovars of Glaesserella (Haemophilus) parasuis in the Czech Republic
The effect of moderate treadmill exercise on the resistive index of the medial long posterior ciliary artery in dogs