Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
Effects of a monensin controlled release capsule on reticulorumen temperature and pH determined using real-time monitoring in fresh dairy cows
A retrospective study of canine cervical disk herniation and the beneficial effects of rehabilitation therapy after ventral slot decompression
Evaluation of radiation exposure from fluoroscopic examination in small animal veterinary staff using thermoluminescent dosimeters
Plasma protein electrophoresis in green iguanas (Iguana iguana) suffering from hepatic, renal and inflammatory skin diseases