Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, short communications, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
Efficacy of riboflavin/UV-A corneal phototherapy as stand-alone treatment for ulcerative keratitis in horses
Age and sex-related differences in the haematological parameters of captive African grey parrots (Psittacus erithacus)
Effects of bee bread, Cornelian cherries treatment on the femoral bone structure using Zucker diabetic fatty rats as an animal model
Comparison of in vitro (fish cell line) and in vivo (fish and crustacean) acute toxicity tests in aquatic toxicology