Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, short communications, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
Passive immunity in lambs: Colostral and serum γ-glutamyltransferase as a predictor of IgG concentration and related to the diseases from birth to 12 weeks of life
Psittacine beak and feather disease virus and avian polyomavirus detection rate in clinically healthy captive birds in the Czech Republic
Recurrent hydronephrosis and spontaneous renal rupture caused by lymphoplasmacytic inflammation in a cat