Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
Haemato-chemical and immune variations in Holstein cows at different stages of lactation, parity, and age
Milk consumption monitoring as a farmer friendly indicator for advanced treatment in limited fed calves with neonatal diarrhoea syndrome
P-wave dispersion and renal biomarkers in canine visceral leishmaniasis stage III and IV infected dogs
In vitro pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics evaluation of marbofloxacin against Staphylococcus pseudintermedius
Clinicopathological characteristics of cats with signs of feline lower urinary tract disease in the Czech Republic
Effect of single or combined supplementation of zinc and probiotics on muscle and bone characteristics and haematobiochemical profile in broilers