Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, short communications, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
Histological and histomorphometric study of the cranial digestive tract of ostriches (Struthio camelus) with advancing age
Essential oil of Rosmarinus officinalis induces in vitro anthelmintic and anticoccidial effects against Haemonchus contortus and Eimeria spp. in small ruminants
Concurrent occurrence of a bovine viral diarrhoea virus type-1 (BVDV-1) infection and Trueperella pyogenes bronchopneumonia in a calf
Surgical stabilisation of hiatal hernia and gastroesophageal reflux associated with idiopathic inflammatory polymyopathy in a Wire Fox Terrier