Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes original papers, short communications, critical reviews, and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
Cannabidiol and the possibilities of its use in veterinary medicine of dogs and horses: A brief review
Dynamic paramyxovirus type 1 seroprevalence maps in broilers in the Valencian Community (eastern Spain) during a five-year period (2008–2012)
Retrieval action of zinc and folic acid for the restoration of normal reproductive function in bisphenol-A exposed male albino mice
Combination of immunosuppressive drugs and allogeneic stem cell treatment in a dog with suspected nephrotic syndrome