Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
Ruminal fermentation and digestion of cattle diets with total and partial replacement of soybean meal by a slow-release urea product
Association of Anti-Müllerian Hormone concentrations between the pregnancy rates and pregnancy continuity of cows in different age groups
Platelet-rich plasma, bone marrow and chitosan in minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis of canine tibia fractures – a randomized study
The effect of a bone marrow-derived immunostimulatory preparation on the immunity of broiler chickens vaccinated against salmonellosis
Breeder line and age affects the occurrence of developmental defects, the number of culled one-day old broiler chicks and their body mass