Veterinární medicína – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international open access peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes original papers, short communications, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences.
Induction of atopic dermatitis by epicutaneous sensitisation with Dermatophagoides farinae in nongenetically predisposed Beagle dogs
A comprehensive study of canine parvoviruses (Carnivore protoparvovirus 1, Carnivore bocaparvovirus 1 and 2) from shelter dogs in Turkey