Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Dagmar Zendulková, CSc.
- Co-Editors: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.; MVDr. Petr Raušer, Ph.D.; Prof. MVDr. Miroslav Toman CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
Aims & Scope
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
The relationship between Spirulina platensis and selected biomechanical indicators of tibiae in rats
The effects of long-term diabetes on the haematological and uterine indicators and their association with neonatal nephrogenesis counter-protected by camel milk: A time dependent study