Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
A comparison of propofol and alfaxalone in a continuous rate infusion in dogs with mitral valve insufficiency
Perirectal injection of imaging materials for computed tomographic lymphography and near infrared fluorescent thoracoscopy in cats
Effects of antibiotic and intra-peritoneal ozone administration on proinflammatory cytokine formation, antioxidant levels and abdominal organ functions in the treatment of experimentally generated infectious peritonitis in rabbits