Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
Effects of different variants of the FASN gene on production performance and milk fatty acid composition in Holstein × Simmental dairy cows
Association between ESR1 and RBP4 genes and litter size traits in a hyperprolific line of Landrace × Large White cross sows
Dual infection with Entameoba invadens and Aeromonas hydrophila in a captive anaconda (Eunectes murinus) leading to necrotising gastroenteritis and hepatocyte death