Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.; Prof. MVDr. František Jelínek, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Ing. Helena Smolová, Ph.D.
- The journal is published monthly
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
The effect of diet supplementation with linseed scrap on the meat quality and fatty acid profile of the meat and backfat in fattening gilts
The volume fraction values of the brain compartments using the Cavalieri principle and a 3T MRI in brachycephalic and mesocephalic dogs
Transscleral ultrasonographic measurements of the optic nerve sheath diameter and a regression analysis with morphometric measures of the globe in dogs