Veterinární medicína (VETMED)
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Zuzana Karlíková
- The journal is published monthly
Editorial System upgrade
Change of the online submission system
It will be a major change for the editors as well and we hope the transition will be as painless as possible. Nevertheless, your cooperation and patience will be appreciated.
For new submissions – please use “Submission/Login 2018 on this page.
All manuscripts submitted until the end of 2017 will be handled via the previous system (login here) until all of them have been processed and the system will be blocked for submission by the end of year.
Professor Eva Baranyiova
Scope of the journal
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
Full papers from Vol. 46 (2001), abstracts from 1992 to 2000, Bulletins for the authors, Instructions for authors, Reference Manager style and Declaration form are available at http://vetmed.vri.cz
Reducing the incidence of acute puerperal metritis in primiparous cows by application of pegbovigrastim in a Holstein dairy herd
Surgical treatment of a thoracic oesophageal duplication cyst causing recurrent dysphagia in an adult dog
Successful management of refractory cough with the leukotriene receptor antagonist zafirlukast in a dog with chronic bronchitis: a case report
Multiple myeloma associated with IgA lambda gammopathy and multiple myeloma oncogene 1 in a Yorkshire terrier