Veterinární medicína (VETMED) – veterinary medicine journal
ISSN 0375-8427 (Print)
ISSN 1805-9392 (On-line)
- An international peer-reviewed journal published by the Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences and financed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic
- The journal is administered by an international Editorial Board
- Published since 1956
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. MVDr. Eva Baranyiová, CSc.
- Co-Editor: Prof. MVDr. Karel Hruška, CSc.
- Executive Editor: Mgr. Zuzana Karlíková
- The journal is published monthly
Scope of the journal
The journal Veterinarni Medicina publishes in English original papers, critical reviews and case reports from all fields of veterinary and biomedical sciences
LIST OF VOLUME 63 REVIEWERS
Evaluation of the efficiency of the C-ring aiming guide for atlantoaxial transarticular screw fixation in toy breed dogs
Laboratory diagnostics of selected feline respiratory pathogens and their prevalence in the Czech Republic
Corrigendum to: M. Karabagli, B. Karan, U. Ugurlu, Z. Mutlu, F. Yildirim, I. Firat, A. Baran, A. Ucur, A. Bayrak, S. Ozturk: Bifid phallus with complete duplication and separate scrotum in a German shepherd dog: a case report. Veterinarni Medicina 62, 2017 (04): 226−230. Doi: 10.17221/16/2017-VETMED